THE PROCESS OF COMMITMENT
THE PROCESS OF COMMITTING TO MAKING WAVES 2020 IS A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.
WHERE WE ARE TODAY
- The new large group Student Room is complete.
- The new Lakeshore kids classrooms and large group rooms are complete.
- Feed My Starving Children, year 1, has been funded.
- Orphan Network, year 1, has been funded.
WHAT WE STILL NEED
- While the building is paid for, we still need the balance of MW2020 to pay off our loan.
- We still need to fund Feed My Starving Children and Orphan Network for year two, along with other smaller missions projects.
reCommit to making waves 2021
by december 31st, 2020 for 2021
We ask everyone at Lakeshore to bring their commitment cards to church. Our financial commitments should be what we intend to give over-and-above our regular tithes and giving during the next 12 months. If you are unable to attend the services, you can make a commitment by clicking the button below. We ask you make your commitment as close to December 31st as possible.
Will You Help Fulfill the Vision?
HERE ARE A NUMBER OF WAYS YOU CAN GIVE TO MAKING WAVES 2021:
GIVE A ONE-TIME UP-FRONT GIFT
This is what you can give up-front to Making Waves 2020. By giving the largest up-front gift you can, you will help us have the money needed to begin building sooner.
MAKE A 12-MONTH GIVING PLEDGE
This is what you give during the length of the campaign above-and-beyond your regular tithes and giving. You can give far more than you thought possible when you spread out your giving over 12 months. For convenience, you may also make a pledge online and through automatic transfer.
GIVE STOCKS OR SECURITIES
This is another creative way to give to Making Waves 2020. Please indicate the nature of this stock or security on your Commitment Card and our Finance Team will contact you.
MAKE LAKESHORE A BENEFICIARY IN YOUR WILL
There are ways to include your church in your estate and leave an inheritance to your heirs at the same time. We’re here to help.